Monday, March 9, 2009

The Thirty-Second Day.

I'm sorry to say there will be no playlist from last week. It was a sick weekend break, of which I enjoyed far too many movies and far too much television, but I'm glad to be back, and more alive.

While becoming couch fungus, I watched all of the current episodes of US of Tara. From which I have heard and seen some excellent use of music. Particularly the suiting (on purpose) intro to the episodes is The Polyphonic Spree - United States of Tara. 



Other good music they have used come from Liam Finn (who seems to be every were in the past few weeks) and several others I should have written down. Anyways, I'm giving The United States of Tara a gold medal for music supervision. Yay Diablo Cody, you've officially won more awards than people though you deserved. 

Happy- St. Vincent has named and set a release date for her album, along with an MP3.
Actor is out May 5 and the song is The Strangers. Dance beat to a sarcastic musical is what it's reminding me of

No comments: