Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just starting.

Only of '09 is a music experiment I'm conducting on myself. 
The experiment is that I can only listen to music released in 2009. By only listening to music that has been put out in 2009 I hope for a few things:
1. The discovery of new bands.
2. a sense of what people reacting too in 2009 concerning music.
3. Sharing bands with people.
4. Having new bands shared with me.
Along with these hopes I have established a set of my own rules:
1. I can only download and listen to music released in 2009
2. If other people choose the music, it can be anything
-but I can't force anyone to choose something for me.
3. I can play anything from any time on instruments. (being unable to listen to it will make it more difficult to learn.)

Hopefully all will work out.

No comments: