Saturday, February 7, 2009

The First Playlist.

This playlist was put together just today. It honestly isn't very deep or very though into, but it does fulfill it's title. Enjoy. The prase is compleated by the song.

Those Who Try ____

1. but didn't make it (This is Not a Test- She & Him)
2.youthfully (Now, Now- St. Vincent)
3.their best (Morning Exericise- The Heavenly States)
4.(obvious choice) (Try- Nelly Furtado)
5.to forget and fail (Love U- Blitzen Trapper)
6.to search and discover (Year of the Rat- Sufjan Stevens)

The title of the playlist is from This is Not a Test by She & Him. For now all the music is almost perpousfully not current, but just what I could think of having a two day though process on the matter. 

With the day off, I'm almost looking forward to returning to my set of rules. It was too easy today and I didn't have to use time to think about what I wanted to listen too, I also didn't have to allow others to choose what to do for me. Starting the day, I accidently begain following the rules, even though I was excited the day befor to listen to anything.

No comments: