Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Fifth Day.

Today I had the manwitch song stuck in my head, almost all day. It prevented me from wanting to listen to much else, but when I got home I found some good stuff and something to look forward too.

Psapp has an album coming out in the US on the 17th, though it came out in the UK on October 17, 2008. I'm happy to take advantage of this over-seas album lag, especially because I just started listening to the band. If you are a Brit and already have the album good for you, but for those of you who don't, here are three good tracks to hold you over until next Tuesday.

PsappThe Monster Song 

My collection so far is 

-a bunch of MP3's off the Internet that I can't download
-a CD of ones I could (We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed - Los Campesinos!, Cheap and Cheerful - The Kills, Airport Surroundings- Lonely Dear, Fine For Now, 2 HUD, Two Weeks,  While You Wait For Others - Grizzly Bears)
- Merriweather Post Pavillon- Animal Collective
-March of the Zapotec & Realpeople EP and Holland EP- Beirut
-A Mountain Is A Mouth- Bruce Peninsula

Today I saw TVotR on Colbert Report. "Dancing Shoes" is fantastic whenever it is preformed, and I'm already missing Dear Science.

No comments: