Thursday, June 4, 2009

The One-Hundred and Twenty-Third Day.

So this blog has become very rarely updated. Mostly because I've lost interest in all things that resemble work near the end of the school year.

For anyone attending the Hazards of Love concert in Radio City Music Hall on June 10th, hope to see you there. I got a last minute extra ticket and I'm thrilled. Recently I've been working on The Hazards of Love (4) for a love day in English class where I would preform it, said just to show my over-excitement for the whole ordeal.

Passion Pit's new album is fantastic. Though my father tells me his voice resembles one Chris Carrabba of Dashboard Confessional, its all for a good reason. Michael Angelakos sings quite earnestly in all his words, which is where the reference came from. Maybe because he's singing to his girlfriend, it often helps.

No comments: